PRESENTED BY FIRST BUSINESS GROWTH FUNDING & THE NATIONAL VETERANS’ OPPORTUNITY COALITION
Even successful entrepreneurs encounter financial roadblocks. If you’ve ever waited on invoice payments to seize big orders, purchase supplies, hire more staff, or buy equipment, you’re not alone.
Watch this presentation on purchase order financing and accounts receivable factoring to learn about:
- Fulfilling large purchase orders from your customers
- Increasing your cash flow
- Benefits and risks of purchase order financing and accounts receivable factoring
- Types of businesses that often use this financing
- What to avoid before signing any agreements
Presenter, Bill Elliott, President of First Business Growth Funding, has 35 years of experience in commercial finance and helps businesses of all sizes thrive despite financial challenges.