Local Charity To Win $18,500 At Today’s First Business Invitational
BROOKFIELD, WI, – July 27, 2015 – One local charity will win $18,500 today at the 2015 First Business Invitational for Charity. At this annual event, local business leaders will compete in two person teams in a best ball format. Each two-some has selected one local charity for which they will play. First Business will cover 100 percent of the event costs, which means the winning team will win $18,500 for their local charity. The event takes place at Westmoor Country Club, with a shotgun start at 12:30, and the check presentation at 5:00 pm.
2015 participants and charities include:
- Joel Cielack of Great Lakes Auction Co., Inc. & Rusty Long of Davis & Kuelthau, S.C. playing for ALS Wisconsin
- Jim Natalizio of HNI & Walter Cain of Chubb playing for Autism Society of
- Walter Kirchhoff of Specialized Marketing & Eric Ashley of Boys & Girls Club playing for Boys & Girls Club of Greater Milwaukee
- Jack Riesch & Mike Payne of R&R Insurance Services, Inc. playing for Bryon Riesch Paralysis Foundation
- Dave Vetta of First Business & Dan Meyer of BizTimes playing for GPS Education Partners
- John Casper & Peter Walker of Marsh Electronics playing for Hartland Firefighter’s Association
- Wes Ricchio of First Business & Tom Aiello of Madrigrano, Aiello, Santarielli, LLC playing for Kenosha Country Interfaith Human Concerns Network, Inc.
- John Howman of Allied Consulting Group LLC & Tom Myers of Reinhart Law playing for Lutheran Social Services
- Mary Wendt & Greg Schultheis playing for Meta House
- John Beagle & Tim Oleszczuk of Grace Matthews, Inc. playing for Milwaukee Rescue Mission
- John Staehler of Vrakas CPA’s + Advisors & Tom Chambers Shorewest Surety Services, Inc. playing for Raymond School Foundation
- Tom Luken of Sikich LLP & Mike Mazur of Precision Rail & Manufacturing, Inc. playing for Special Olympics Wisconsin
- Mark Sobczak of Sikich LLP & Dean Cimpl of Precision Rail & Manufacturing, Inc. playing for Special Olympics Wisconsin
- Dan Kwiecinski & Jason Schueller of Elite Finishing LLC playing for
St. Joseph Academy
- Jaime Maliszewski & Brian Alexander of Reliable Plating Works, Inc. playing for St. Joseph Academy
- Alison Holub & Karl Rekowski playing for The Women’s Center
- Dale Kresse of WJ Pence & Dale Van Dam of M3 Insurance playing
Thank you to our charitable donation trio: Ross Zahour, Todd Trzcinski, and Scott Lear of FIS. Last year’s winner of the First Business Invitational was Lifesong: $18,000 thanks to Tim Wallen of MLG Capital and David Nash.
For further information on the First Business Invitational, go to www.firstbusinessinvitational.com. Golfers and spectators can follow the progress on the course through an online leader board accessible via a computer or smart phone on the day of the event.
About First Business
First Business Financial Services is a Wisconsin-based bank holding company, focused on the unique needs of businesses, business executives and high net worth individuals. First Business offers commercial banking, specialty finance and private wealth management solutions, and because of its niche focus, is able to provide its clients with unmatched expertise, accessibility and responsiveness. For additional information, visit www.firstbusiness.com.