Your focus is on maximizing saving while balancing competing objectives such as buying a home or a vacation home, paying off debt, funding college for children, or supporting a parent. Our expert financial planning team, which has more than 100 years of combined experience, works with you to determine what mix of financial planning vehicles and strategies to use to maximize your short-term and long-term goals.
Our clients in this stage of life sometimes have a wealth of questions, and we understand. Providing and planning for your family’s life ahead can feel daunting. Some of the questions we address with you include:
• Am I saving enough?
• Have I made the most of my company-sponsored retirement plan?
• Should I contribute to a Roth IRA or 401(K)? What other retirement vehicles should I consider?
• Do I have the right mix of investments given my objectives?
• Can I delay saving for retirement while I pay down other debts?
• Do I need a will or Power of Attorney? How about life insurance?
• What type of education plans should I have for my kids?
At First Business, our experienced Financial Planning experts help you with these questions and more. Leave the details of your financial planning to us — reach out today to learn how we can start working together.
SIGN UP TO GET PRIVATE WEALTH reports, articles, & more DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX
We are currently experiencing an intermittent issue affecting access to Online Private Banking and the mobile app. Users may not be able to access the applications at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Once you no longer see this notification the system is back up and running.