Planning for retirement as it draws closer looks different for each of our clients. With your objectives in mind, we evaluate your plan based on your family’s individual situation, make suggestions drawing from our vast experience, and determine when you can retire. We also address insurance, other sources of income such as Social Security and investments, and visit estate planning.
Within about five years of your previously estimated retirement date, our meetings with clients shift focus to consider wealth distribution and planning for your life beyond your career. We field questions from clients such as:
• How much will I need to fund my retirement objectives?
• How will pay for healthcare-related costs after I retire?
• Should I consider a long-term care policy?
• I don’t want to lose what I’ve accumulated, but I am also concerned about rising costs. What’s an appropriate investment asset mix?
• When should I apply for Social Security? How can I best maximize those payments?
• If I retired tomorrow what would my retirement cash flow look like? Will it last? Have I saved enough if I am diagnosed with dementia?
• How can I provide for elderly parents?
When our clients are approaching retirement, they don’t want any surprises. Our experienced Financial Planning experts help you consider all potential angles to cover contingencies and provide the kind of exclusive retirement you and your family deserve.
SIGN UP TO GET PRIVATE WEALTH reports, articles, & more DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX
Access to Online Private Banking is intermittently unavailable; users may not be able to access it at this time. We are working to restore access as soon as possible. If you have questions, please contact us at: 855-257-4149.
Access to Online Business Banking is intermittently unavailable; users may not be able to access it at this time. We are working to restore access as soon as possible. If you have questions, please contact us at:
Access to our Remote Deposit Capture system is intermittently unavailable; users may not be able to access it at this time. We are working to restore access as possible. If you have questions, please contact us at:
Wisconsin Region: 608-232-5938
Kansas Region: 913-717-6464
To protect clients and employees, we temporarily suspended courier service. For other deposit needs, please see your client email sent on 3/16/2020 for instructions regarding deposits at your local First Business Bank office.
To set up Mobile Banking, please contact our Treasury Management Support team at 608-232-5938. We will alert you when courier service is available again. Thank you.