As a manufacturer, you’re constantly striving to maintain the safest possible work environment for your employees and keep worker’s comp as low as possible. But new mandates will make OSHA dig deeper into your company’s operations than ever before. More inspections. Larger fines. Radical changes in how you deliver training. Interviews with your employees on every inspection. This podcast provides attendees with a comprehensive overview of all OSHA liabilities and with practical advice to reduce such liabilities. The podcast will cover all aspects of OSHA liability, including:
- Current OSHA enforcement agendas
- Civil and criminal liability of employers and management representatives for OSHA violations
- How to successfully manage an OSHA inspection to minimize employer liability
- How to Develop an OSHA compliance program that will reduce hazards and OSHA liability
- How to respond to OSHA citations when the employer is cited
The audience will be fully informed of the rights of employers, employees and OSHA in this critical area. Mark Lies is a partner in the Chicago office of Seyfarth Shaw, LLP. His primary practice areas involve occupational safety and health law, related personal injury litigation and employment law, including single plaintiff and class action litigation and counseling.