Local Charities To Win $10,000, $2,500, And $1,500 At Today’s First Business Invitational
BROOKFIELD, WI, – Sept. 26, 2016 – Three local charities will win $10,000, $2,500, and $1,500 today at the 2016 First Business Invitational for Charity. At this annual event, local business leaders will compete in two person teams in a best ball format. Each two-some has selected one local charity for which they will play. First Business will cover 100 percent of the event costs, which means the first place team will win $10,000, second place will win $2,500, and third place will win $1,500 for their local charity.The event takes place at Westmoor Country Club, with a shotgun start at 12:30, and the check presentation at 5:00 pm.
2016 participants and charities include:
- AUTISM SOCIETY OF SOUTHEASTERN WISCONSIN – played for by Jim Natalizio of HNI and Cain Walter of Chubb.
- CHILDRENS HOSPITAL – played for by Scott Tanis and Dave Anschuetz of
- CYSTIC FIBROSIS FOUNDATION – Wisconsin Chapter played for by Ken Kurszewski of Hottmann Construction Co., Inc. and Greg Jones of
Dave Jones, Inc.
- EASTER SEALS OF SOUTHEASTERN WISCONSIN – played for by Jim Kellogg of Old Republic Insurance and Dale Kresse.
- GPS EDUCATION PARTNERS – played for by Corey Chambas of First Business and Dan Meyer of BizTimes Media.
- META HOUSE – played for by Mary Wendt and Chris Moase.
- RAMOND SCHOOL FOUNDATION – played for by Paul Rothering and Brad Weckwerth of Vrakas CPA’s and Advisors.
- SCHLITZ AUDUBON NATURE CENTER – played for by Matt Haas of Pegasus Partners Ltd. and Steve Haas of Critical Solutions Inc.
- SHALOM CENTER and KENOSHA ACHIEVEMENT CENTER – played for by Jeff Valeri of Valeri Agency and Wes Ricchio of First Business.
- SHARON LYNNE WILSON CENTER FOR THE ARTS – played for by Craig Jorgensen of VJS Construction Services and Jason Hyland of El Rey Foods.
- ST. JOSEPH ACADEMY – played for by Jaime Maliszewski and Corey Savage of Reliable Plating Works, Inc.
- ST. JOSEPH ACADEMY – played for by Jason Schueller and Dan Kwiecinski of Reliable Plating Works, Inc.
- THE WOMEN”S CENTER – played for by Alison Holub and Karen Fuller of The Women’s Center.
- WISCONSIN LUTHERAN COLLEGE – played for by Matt Neumann and Mark Neumann of Neumann Companies.
Last year, two local charities won the First Business Golf Invitational for Charity. The two winners, Meta House and Milwaukee Rescue Mission, each received a check for $9,250 thanks to the local business leaders. For further information on the First Business Invitational, go to http://www.firstbusinessinvitational.com/
Golfers and spectators can follow the progress on the course through an online leader board accessible via a computer or smart phone on the day of the event.
About First Business
First Business Financial Services is a Wisconsin-based bank holding company, focused on the unique needs of businesses, business executives and high net worth individuals. First Business offers commercial banking, specialty finance and private wealth management solutions, and because of its niche focus, is able to provide its clients with unmatched expertise, accessibility and responsiveness. For additional information, visit www.firstbusiness.com.