First Business Capital Corp. Provides $31,326,000 To Six New Clients In Q4 2015
MADISON, WI, – Feb. 9, 2016 – First Business Capital Corp. announced it provided more than $31 million in asset-based credit financing to six new clients in the fourth quarter of 2015. First Business Capital Corp. is part of First Business Financial Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: FBIZ).
In Q4 First Business provided the following financing solutions:
- $8,000,000 to a distributor of building materials to support growth initiatives.
- $2,210,000 to a supplier of printing services to effect a turnaround plan.
- $8,000,000 to a designer of men’s apparel to finance growth and ownership changes.
- $2,600,000 to finance the repurchase of a metal working business by its founder from a private equity group.
- $8,516,000 to a metal stamper to finance the successful conclusion of its turnaround and to finance 2016 growth initiatives.
- $2,000,000 to a distributer of after-market parts for the heavy truck industry.
About First Business
First Business Financial Services is a Wisconsin-based bank holding company, focused on the unique needs of businesses, business executives and high net worth individuals. First Business offers commercial banking, specialty finance and private wealth management solutions, and because of its niche focus, is able to provide its clients with unmatched expertise, accessibility and responsiveness. For additional information, visit www.firstbusiness.com.