We have revised the First Business Bank Master Internet Banking and Treasury Management Services Agreement (TMSA).
Section 17 of the Master Internet Banking and Treasury Management Services Agreement (“Agreement”) states that we may provide you with notice of changes in the services by sending electronic alerts via email.
No action is required on your part. Your continued use of our Business Internet Banking after receiving this notice constitutes your acceptance and agreement of the changes contained in this alert.
- Bank to issue tokens required to access Business Internet Banking which utilizes two-factor authentication
- Security codes to be used with authorized login credentials
- Tokens may be used in hardware format (physical device) or software format (application via a mobile device)
- Client is solely responsible for safeguarding and use of tokens
- Client is solely responsible to notify Company in the event tokens are lost and if replacement is necessary, Client is solely liable for replacement fees
- Company will provide training for use of tokens
- Company is solely responsible for terminating access to tokens for people who are no longer an authorized user
Security Addendum (To Master TMSA):
- Clarifying that the Security Addendum applies to all mediums including desktop computers and mobile devices
- Company provides products that may reduce the risks associated with the services and will continue to do so
- If the Client chooses to utilize the banking services offered without using the enhanced security measures, the Client does so at their own risk
If you have any questions, please contact your First Business representative