Global Financial Data for Business Decision-Makers
A leading economist presents vital, timely economic data to help you make better business decisions.
You’ll learn the latest:
- Forecast of short and long-term interest rates and issues that will drive changes to rates
- Outlook for the national and global economy and learn more about what will cause changes
- Data you can track to anticipate changes to the economy
- Information about the likelihood of tax reform, healthcare reform, and the next recession
- Summary of YTD ’17 equity/bond markets; thoughts on how we’ll finish ’17 and ‘18
First Business presents a timely look at the economy as we think about 2018 and beyond, helping you make important business and personal financial decisions based on the best available global economic data. You’ll also learn which potential factors will influence the economy in the future, so you can feel more confident in your long-term planning.
Dimitri N. Delis, Ph.D
Dimitri Delis is a managing director in the Piper Jaffray strategic analytics group (SAG) in the fixed income group. He is responsible for evaluating economic trends, analyzing current economic issues, developing econometric models and providing economic presentations to clients. Additionally, his responsibilities include identifying relative value trades in the taxable fixed income sector with a primary emphasis in the MBS sector.
Delis holds a doctorate in nuclear physics from the University of California, Berkeley, a Master of Business Administration degree from Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and a bachelor’s degree in chemistry and mathematics from the University of Chicago. He is a registered representative with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
7:30 am – 8:00 amRegistration & Continental Breakfast
8:00 am – 9:30 amPresentation