Imagine running your business with easy access to the information you need exactly when you need it. It’s not just data, either, but the information reporting capabilities that make the difference. Now you can make critical decisions with full confidence that you have solid data to back them up.
Through a single point of contact and a secure technology system, your First Business banking adviser works with you to provide access allowing you to manage multiple accounts. Our online business banking services automate bank account reconciliation and transaction reporting, and First Business Direct Connect allows you ease of making transfers and reporting within QuickBooks® Desktop.
Key online business banking reporting features:
• Access daily account activity, detailed summaries, images of deposits and items deposited, and copies of cleared items
• Transfer funds internally and externally
• Automate stop payment requests
• Access 180 days of history including images of checks and items deposited
• Predict cash flow with a special forecasting, cash-position report
• Streamline data with our combined balance summary and account activity report
• View multiple check images simultaneously on the account activity screen
• Receive electronic copies of statements for the past 18 months, including images of checks and items deposited
First Business Direct Connect
First Business Direct Connect allows you to download your account activity, transfer funds between First Business deposit accounts, and make bill payments all directly in QuickBooks® Desktop.
• No manual data entry – Once you’re set up, you can download all your transactions right into QuickBooks® Desktop instead of typing them all by hand.
• Automatically reconcile data – Direct Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
• No duplicate transactions – Direct Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
• Easier to use – Direct Connect files may be automatically opened from within QuickBooks® Desktop, eliminating the need to search for downloaded files.
SIGN UP TO GET TREASURY MANAGEMENT Reports, articles, & more DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX
We are currently experiencing an intermittent issue affecting access to Online Private Banking and the mobile app. Users may not be able to access the applications at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Once you no longer see this notification the system is back up and running.